Looking for some great sunset and beach quotes?
There is nothing more beautiful than a sunset on the beach. As the sun sets and the sky turns orange, pink, and red, the waves crash against the shoreline and the wind blows through your hair. It’s a peaceful and calming experience that leaves you feeling grateful for all that you have. If you’ve never experienced a sunset on the beach, I highly recommend adding it to your bucket list! It’s worth it for sure.
Sunset and Beach Quotes
1. “There is no place like the beach… where the land meets the sea and the sea meats the sky” — Umair Siddiqui
2. “Today was about chasing sun-rays, beach waves, & sunsets. All things beautiful that give you peace are worth chasing. Everything else isn’t.” — April Mae Monterrosa
3. “One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach do. All you need to make sure id that your trips to beach never end.” — Jasleen Kaur Gumber
4. “There can’t possibly be anything more beautiful than Seaside Beach at sunset.” — Bryn McCarren
5. “When she sees him, Holly says, it’s like the sunsets at the beach–once the sun drops, the sand chills quickly. Then it’s like a lot of times that were good ten minutes ago and don’t count now.” — Amy Hempel
6. “Lost love is like watching a beautiful sunset on the beach disappear and the night never turns to day. You take for granted the time you had and you dream of the sun rising again.” — Eric Knellinger
7. “You are as beautiful as a sunset on the beach, but sadly I’m in bed and you are out of my reach.” — Nathanial Obleton
8. “I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, watching a sunset, the smell of rain and starry nights.” — Brooke Hampton
9. “Sunset is so marvellous that even the sun itself watches it every day in the reflections of the infinite oceans!” — Mehmet Murat ildan
10. “She loved the dry, crackling heat, the way the sky at sunset looked like a sheet of fire, and the overwhelming emptiness and severity of all that open land that had once been a huge ocean bed.” — Jeannette Walls
11. “You existence reminded me of sunsets and ocean waves, yetyou still wonderwhat it took for me to fall for someone like you” — Noor Unnahar
12. “Let the sea breeze blow your hair, let the sunset bring tranquility to your heart, let the distant places you travel allow you to explore yourself.” — Somya Kedia
13. “The sun is setting in a burnt orange sky; the cliffs are black silhouettes; the sea, liquid silver.” — Laura Treacy Bentley
14. “It was November—the month of crimson sunsets, parting birds, deep, sad hymns of the sea, passionate wind-songs in the pines.” — L.M. Montgomery
15. “Sunset in the ethereal waves :I cannot tell if the day is ending, or the world, or if the secret of secrets is inside me again.” — Anna Akhmatova
16. “Quoyle experienced moments in all colors, uttered brilliancies, paid attention to the rich sound of waves counting stones, he laughed and wept, noticed sunsets, heard music in rain, said I do.” — Annie Proulx
17. “The sky above the sea is infinite and eternal.” — Anonymous
The end of the day brings peace and tranquility. It’s time to relax, reconnect with family and friends, or just enjoy sitting on your porch in silence while watching the sun set across an ocean horizon. Take this opportunity to soak up some vitamin D before you head inside for bedtime. So that wraps up our list of sunset and beach quotes.
Feeling emotional about Sunset & Beaches? Check out this post.