Lane Frost was an American rodeo cowboy who became world champion bull rider in 1989. He died the following year after being gored by a bull named Takata at the Cheyenne Frontier Days rodeo. Frost was born in La Junta, Colorado, and raised in Oklahoma. He started riding bulls when he was just thirteen years old. Over the next few years, he quickly developed into one of the top bull riders in the country. Frost’s death was a tragedy for the rodeo community. He was just 25 years old at the time of his death. Lane Frost is survived by his wife, Kellie, and their son, Ryder. Here are some of the most famous quotes by Lane Frost.
1. “Don’t be afraid to go after what you want to do, and what you want to be. But don’t be afraid to be willing to pay the price.” – Lane Frost
2. “The boy who chooses to love me must also love my horses.” – Lane Frost
3. “Every sleepless night spent in the barn every early morning to do hay rain snow or 110 in the shade worth every min.” – Lane Frost
4. “A big part of winning is having lots of good luck. And I think a good competitor makes his own luck. That’s why he is a winner. Luck to me is lots of determination lots of hard work, faith in myself, and in God.” – Lane Frost
5. “True cowboys are the ones who aren’t afraid to get dirty.” ― Lane Frost
6. “It’d be the thrill of anyone’s bull riding career to ride Red Rock. Like when Freckles Brown rode Tornado.” – Lane Frost
7. “Luck to me is lots of determination, hard work, faith in myself, and in God.” – Lane Frost