It can be tough to find motivation when you’re injured, especially if your injury is severe. However, it’s important to remember that you can still heal and get better, even if it takes some time. In this post, we have compiled some great broken leg captions for Instagram that will put a smile on your face.
Broken Leg Instagram Captions
1. Accidents happen, but now I’m excited to get back out there and explore! #Blessed
2. I’m recovering from my broken leg like a champ! Thanks for all your support, everyone! love you all ❤️
3. I may have a broken leg, but that won’t stop me from living my life to the fullest! #getwellsoon
4. Shout out to my #friends for helping me get around while I’m on crutches! You all are the best!
5. Life is definitely not without its bumps and bruises but oh man, I am grateful for the journey 🙂 #grateful
6. Adventures in casts 💄 #brokenleg
7. I may be down, but I’m not out! Trying to remain positive as I heal up #BrokenLeg
8. If I could dance, I would…but for now I’ll just have to get my workout in a different way! #crutchestothegrass
9. While my leg heals, I’ll be spending my days reading, and expanding my Netflix queue. Hoping to add some new shows to my list!
10. One broken leg can’t stop me from enjoying the sun! #betterwithfriends
11. I’m not letting this set back stop me from doing what I love # Living my best life
12. Broke my leg but that’s not stopping me from crawling into my dreams lol #recovery #staypositive
13. Accidents happen, but thankfully I have an amazing support system to help me through it 💕 #grateful
14. Nothing puts a smile on my face like admitting I’m now apart of the #f broken leg club and getting lots of love and support from my friends!
15. Hope this cast comes off soon, I’m ready to hurry up and heal!
16. Injuries happen, but that doesn’t mean you have to let them slow you down. #KeepMoving #GetBetterSoon
17. Just because I have a broken leg, doesn’t mean I can’t have fun! Look at me go! #owningit
18. I may not be able to walk but I can still Scoot! FYI- this is how you do a #BrokenLegBeachDay 👩🏼🦺🧳☀️
19. Fracturing my leg was the best thing that ever happened to me. Not only did I get a sick new cast, but I also get to sit back and relax while everyone else does my work for me! #luckyme #bonus
20. One broken leg and multiple surgeries later… I’m finally on the mend! #grateful
21. Snapped my leg but that won’t stop me from #exploring new places with my friends #newrestaurant
22. Recovery mode. #flowers and #positivevibes only from here on out 🌞
23. Breaking my leg was the best motivator to get me up and moving #nofunallowed
24. I may have a broken leg, but I’m still managing to move on and have a great time! #lifegoals
25. Sometimes life requires a little hustle and a whole lot of balance #BrokenLeg
26. It’s all fun and games until you break your leg. #ouch
27. Limping my way to a better future 💪
28. I may have a broken leg, but I still know how to have a good time.
29. Hobbling around on my broken leg like a frog.
30. Accidents happen, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop living your life! I’m still smiling despite my broken leg 😊
31. Just because I have a broken leg doesn’t mean I can’t have fun. I’m still living my best life! #RecoveryJourney
32. Not sure how this happened but grateful for my friends and family who are helping me heal! #BrokenLegRecovery
33. If you think my broken leg is stopping me from having fun, you’re dead wrong 😜 #livinglife
34. One step at a time 💪🏼
35. Walking on crutches is hard, but I’m not giving up! #nofilter #hopeful
36. Chillin’ like a villain with my broken leg. I’m still smiley because I know #friends will be waiting for me for new adventures!
37. FML I really wanted to go on that hike today 😭 #brokenleg #bummed
38. While my leg heals, I’m just chillin’ on the couch with my favorite Netflix shows 🍿
39. Living with a broken leg isn’t easy, but luckily I have my favorite season fall to help me forget the pain. #grateful
40. One day I’ll look back on this and laugh… probably from my hospital bed #instaRebel
41. When life gives you a broken leg, lean on your friends for support! #Friendsforever
42. Can’t keep me down! First day back on my feet and I’m already thinking about my next adventure 🌟
43. Limping my way to a better life #fitnessgoals
44. Just because my leg is broken, doesn’t mean I can’t still have a good time! Look at me go #RollinWithTheHomies
45. One step at a time #RecoveryVibes
46. Breaking my leg was the best thing that ever happened to me. It gave me a chance to slow down and appreciate all the little things in life.
47. I may have fallen, but I’m not broken 💪
48. Couldn’t keep me down for long! First step to recovery #bummed #lookingontherbrightside
49. One small step for man, one giant step for my crutches.
50. “Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.” – The Princess Bride
51. Recovery mode. Day 1: I think I can, I think I can… #JustKeepSwimming
52. Spending my Tuesday night like this 🙁 #GetWellSoon
53. This is what happens when you try to jump over a puddle #brokeleg #recovery #scluck
54. One small step for me, one giant new perspective on life # Thank you God for healing me and giving me a second chance.
55. When life gives you a broken leg, make sure to still get your steps in! #fitness #recovery
56. Nurses be like “is your pain a 3 or a 4″ and I’m like ” Nah, it’s a solid 10″ # brokenlegproblems
57. Not sure how I’m supposed to get around town with this thing. #BrokenLegProblems
58. One leg down, but still standing tall. #nofilter #bringsoutthecolors
59. When life gives you a broken leg, #dontstopmoving !
60. Torn up, but still standing #warrior
61. Taking it one step at a time 💪 #Recovery #Goals
62. I may have a broken leg, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still have a good time! #grateful
63. Just because I have a broken leg, doesn’t mean I can’t have some fun! check out my hilarious picture from the hospital 😂
64. I may not be able to walk, but I can still dance in my heart #sorrynotsorry
65. Can’t walk? no problem. I’ll just roll around town until I heal up! #brokenlegproblems
66. Despite my broken leg, I’m still smiling because I’m on my way to recovery! Thanks for all your support, everyone! ❤️
67. Just because I have a broken leg doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a little dancing! #noregrets #fightthroughthepain
68. Breaking my leg was the best thing that ever happened to me. It forced me to slow down, and I got to meet some amazing people in the process. #recovery
69. No short shorts for me this summer 😩 #recovery
70. Suffering from a broken leg is no fun. But luckily I have my best friend by my side recuperating with me! #getwellsoon
71. Living my best life with my new # hospitalized friend !!!
72. Accidents happen, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up on your dreams. #keep moving #julygoals
73. Circumstances beyond my control means I’ll be hobbling around on this broken leg for a while. But that won’t stop me from having a fab time! #mishapsetbacksembarrassingmoments
74. Wishing I was out hiking with my friends instead of stuck inside with a broken leg 😩 #RecoveryMode
75. One broken leg can’t stop me from livin’ my best life 💃
76. Casting all my worries aside and focus on this beautiful view from my balcony. Life is good! #grateful
77. Breaking my leg was the worst, but at least I have this cute nurse to help me recover 💗
78. I’m not footloose and fracture-free, but I’m still dancing in my wheelchair!
79. Can’t keep me down!
80. My broken leg may be healing but I’m not, haha. #recovery
81. I’m not limited by my leg anymore, I’m limited by my imagination #InALegCast
82. Healed and ready to get back to my regular routine! Thanks for all your support through this injury! #injuryrecovery
83. Accidents happen, but that doesn’t mean you have to slow down. #KeepMoving
84. Some might see this as a set back, but I’m just seeing it as an opportunity to get more cuddles from my puppy 😊 #BoundAndDetermined
85. Just because I have a broken leg, doesn’t mean I can’t have fun! Taking my #funkopop collection for a walk #limtingnosteps
86. So I may not be able to walk for a while, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still have fun! #movingonup
87.Even with a broken leg, I’m still smiling 😊 #recovery
88. One broken leg is all it took to slow me down. Gratefully recovering and learning to appreciate life’s little moments. #grateful # RecoveryJourney
89. Experiencing a little bad luck but I’m staying positive! #BrokenLeg
90. I may have fallen, but I’m getting back up stronger than ever! #blessed # brokenleg
91. I may be down, but I’m never out 💪 #KeepFighting
92. Feeling extra grateful today for my friends and family who have been carrying me through this tough time #love #grateful #recovery
93. Just because I’m stuck on the sidelines, doesn’t mean I can’t look #stylish 💁♀️
94. Can’t keep me down for long! Already up and about with my new #Nashville neighbor. #BrokenLegSelfie
95. Accidents happen, but now I’m #seasoned with this broken leg. Special thanks to my casts for all of the signatures 🙌
96. Don’t let a little thing like a broken leg keep you down! Just gotta put in the extra effort to get around 💪🏻 #blessed
98. If I can survive law school with a broken leg, I can do anything. #bringiton
99. Had a little slip but I’m back on my feet and ready to take on the world!